Arhatic Yoga synthesizes various yoga techniques, including powerful meditations, purification, and breathing techniques designed into a step-by-step system to rapidly and safely accelerate spiritual development.
MCKS Arhatic Yoga is a highly advanced spiritual technology that accelerates the soul's evolution. In Arhatic Yoga, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui has successfully synthesized and combined the essence and powers of the seven yogas to form one of the most effective and fastest ways for spiritual evolution. These are Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Laya Yoga or Kundalini Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Mantra Yoga, and simplified Hatha Yoga.
What will you learn?
- The five pillars of Arhatic Yoga provide balanced and safe spiritual development.
- Learn the importance of God and the Guru (or Spiritual Teacher) in our lives.
- A deeper understanding of the five virtues; and potent techniques to remove your weaknesses and reinforce your strengths, purify your thoughts and emotions, and build a better character enabling you to become a much better person.
- Powerful breathing techniques (or pranayama) to generate energy.
- Learn two powerful meditations – the Meditation on the Inner Breath (also known as the Arhatic Kundalini Meditation) and the Arhatic Dhyan. Both these meditations facilitate transformation and upgradation of the physical body and brain through the safe awakening of the Kundalini Shakti.
- Learn the importance of giving time and money to help others.
- Learn the importance of the study.